20150628

These Two Years

Alhamdulillah. Today is our 11th of Ramadhan, and yes, I had finished my fourth semester! and four more left! Ya Allah, cepat gila masa berlalu. Rasa macam baru semalam je jejak kaki masuk USM, jadi budak freshie. Rindunya zaman first year dulu. Habis cuti ni, nak masuk third year dah. K, takmau cakap apa apa pasal third year.

So, my final for this semester was quite tough, haha, final bila ja tak pernah tak susah? InsyaAllah, I have done my very best (thou there were some of the papers, I felt so awful, almost cried in the exam hall due to indescribable tough questions but luckily I did not haha! But some were okay and Alhamdulillah I managed to do well hehe) I am target for above 3.20 actually if there are some lucks for me tihee, but getting above 3.00, it is very okay for me, as long as I can increasing my cgpa step by step, InsyaAllah, if there's willing, Amin. 

Left for about 2 months and half of semester breaks, and I got nowhere to kill my time, I need secure myself a job within this semester break, I need to own my money, yaa till there, toodles!