I blogged since I was 14. A very young age. I kept on changing the url of the blog, but now I keep it to the original one. The reason behind the url name was nothing except that it was a short form of icecream-chocolate-cookie-lollipop, haha I know it sounds soo childish but hey it is cute right? Are you expecting me to think of a better name when I thought this was better ever. Haha.
I have this kind of habit, setting my blog to public to private back to public then to private. Yeah I know, people dont know me and wont read my blog, but I honestly dont care, cause I blog when I feel like blogging, then I post a story of whatever event of my life. I tend to keep it as my virtual diary. Yeah, I have no handed diary cause I am too lazy to write and I love typing (little did you know, I am typing this on my phone cause my laptop could not stay connected hm). That is when I will reread my old posts and I was like, gosh is it me who wrote this?! Haha I laughed when I was reading my old posts and found that I thought I have matured enough at that age, but I was not.
My posts was actually over 500, due to some reasons I stand on, I deleted it though it were a good memories to be reminisced and remembered. But oh well, some are kept. I dont think my blog is fun to read. Haha.