I was having high fever, cold flu, for past 3 days. I was barely able to wake up on my own. But still, I have to keep up waking myself from bed. I was so useless that time.
You know, when you're sick, you should know one thing that, Allah loves you.
You know, when you're sick, you should know one thing that, Allah loves you.
I didn't get any medical ceit, just because I thought, yes, I'm still a newbie. I didn't wanna the staff thought of me, I was lazy to stand my ass, go for working. But yeah, I was working.
Back from work, I didn't managed to have a good sleep pattern, made my body felt so unease, even I managed to go to sleep early as 10pm(I don't actually remember the exactly time haha). From Monday till last Sunday, I had morning shift, and I was like, no day off, seriously? Work policy, I should obey then.
Hmm. Sure, I miss you.