20130521

A Second Chance

Aku tak tahu, mungkin hidup aku singkat, mungkin juga hidup aku lama. Kita tak tahu bila ajal menjemput kita, how-where-when-what-who. We don't know every single thing about how do we leave the Earth. Only Allah knows. 

Hidup ni, tujuan kita apa sebenarnya? I don't really remember which ayahs from the Quran say these,
but it sounds, we live in the purpose of pleasing Allah, beribadah kepada Allah. We don't live up to people's expectation! We ain't. Kalau ya, susah kita nak puaskan hati semua insan. Sangatlah susah. Some may hurt with us, internally or externally, we just don't know. Some may seem nice with us, but the fact is, not really. Some may act bad with us, but these are nice with us actually. 

Aku manusia. Manusia tak akan sempurna, kecuali Nabi Muhammad saw. Bila aku kata manusia, of course lah manusia, always and always make mistakes. Siapa yang tak pernah? Kau? Dia? Orang tu? I myself make the same mistakes, randomly, and yes it is often happens. Do people deserve a second chance? I don't know what might an answer would come from your own, but for me, yes, a second chance and so on, should be given. I don't know why I say yes...

Sebab Allah terima orang yang suka beribadat dan bertaubat kepadanya, Allah never leaves us once, so same goes to this.

When I get into serabut thing situation, I tend to say something I should not say it, because it might be result in a bad, worst thing happens. Well, yes, am the kind of person, who often did this. I know, am guilty, but was that meant I was seriously should be faulted at when I didn't mean to say anything I know, I shouldn't say it? You know, when people get angry, even their mind get worsen, the heart is still care. Ahh I don't really know how to explain this one. 

I make mistakes over and over again. Am I forgiven for what I did?