Well, its been past two weeks since my holiday began. Sooooo yep, I went to Pulau Langkawi for vacation together with my girlfriendsszzzz. We have been planned for this vacation, been saving since in third semester. Alhamdullilah, it was wonderful memories. Got tons of pictures from the first day until the last day. I just gonna upload the footages and some of the photos I managed to get hehe since I am so lazy to type so long in here. So jum tengok! Make sure tengok sampai habis okay :p
Day 1
USM - Kedah - Jeti Kuala Perlis - Jeti Langkawi - Lunch tepi jalan - Hotel -
USM - Kedah - Jeti Kuala Perlis - Jeti Langkawi - Lunch tepi jalan - Hotel -
Haji Ismail Group (survey harga coklat) - Underwater World(tengok akuarium kat luar je
dengan survey coklat kat kedai situ hukhuk) - Pantai Chenang
Day 2
Kilim Geoforest Park (Mangroove tour) - Jalan2 shopping - Hotel -
Haji Ismail Group - Dinner ikan bakaq - Dataran Lang
Day 3
Check Out - Geoforest Park(Cable Car) - Jeti Langkawi - Jeti Kuala Perlis -
Kedah - Penang - USM







