Left only a week just before study week started, and I know, I am obviously not ready for this final. But somehow, I have to face it as time flies, yet so fast. Oh Allah, please give me the strength that I used to have when I endured my SPM. I knew it was 3 years ago. But that was the moment when I really knew myself was ready to face the reality. When all the pieces seem to have shattered all over the places yet there was this one strength came to you, convincing you, believing you, you can do this!
To someone I dear for longed,
I don't know whether you are reading this or not, its up to you. If we were really, really meant for each other, we would end up in a marriage. If not? May you find the best partner you could, the best far from me. I know. I made all nonsense mistakes over and over again, repeatedly. I said words that could break your fragile heart even though you were acting all cool in front me. I was too scared to talk with you right now cause I might hurt you again, in any way I could do that. I should just keep my distance from you. I should just ignore you from the starting point. End.
*Hold up tears*