September 1st.
Sunday was the very first day I stepped into my next stage of life, degree life. Universiti Sains Malaysia, Engineering Campus, which was situated in Nibong Tebal, Pulau Pinang, near to Parit Buntar, Perak, in three border states, Pulau Pinang, Kedah and Perak. Never crossed my mind when I got acceptance letter from the university, when I know, I was the one applied first, thought if I did not get any offer, so I thought, by applying this, would be my backup plan.
I did not know if I could consider my self as lucky one, even I did not get any chance from upu, it's kinda sad. I have been hoping to get into UMP, but it just, did not turn out in my way.. Allah knows better..
Whatever it is, I should go on.. No matter what. Just to be clear, I wanna be a motivated person like I used to. I wanna struggling, striving, even harder, I may not as clever as who-ever, but I know I can! Gimme some sleep, am kinda getting cold, fever..