This morning, I had attended a talk, given by Dr. Widad Ismail, which seemed that her name was entirely infamous among us, the first year student. After a briefing background about herself in a few minutes later on, I was amazingly surprised hearing that she's the first female yet the best student, from Malaysia, to get a first honour class in UK, EE course, which was never been marked on any student in the university before. Getting 4.0 was not easy. But still, nothing is impossible. Every thing can be possible if you want!
I've been heard a lot from seniors, about how hard it is during the first semester of the first year. How struggling they were before, how strive they were. To get a dean, 3.67 is a minimum. Previously, getting 3.5 is considered as dean list, but I guess, not every university has the same target. I should keep me, myself motivated!