![]() | |
| from left -- Me. Baz. Azie. Amie. Yus. -- UiTM Kampus Puncak Alam |
And yes, it has been almost two weeks since I'm working as a cashier Aeon S2, yes, it's been hectic during the first time, but as time goes on, it went well, perhaps. Working, have never been in my thought before. Sebenarnya duduk rumah tak tahu nak buat apa, so aku berkeputusan untuk bekerja. Bukan gaji yang aku cari, tapi pengalaman yang aku inginkan. Gaji tu sampingan je hewhew.
Aku ada misi sebenarnya, I'm planning to earn and save my own money by working. Well for what ? Untuk peti duit masa depan, duit untuk kereta, rumah and so what ever, atau mungkin bila masa degree nanti, duit PTPTN tak cukup kan lol. I'm thinking ahead. Kalau jadi lelaki, mesti lagi banyak tanggungjawab kan, kena cari duit untuk bayar a lot of things, I know, I saw how it worked out, my dad did a lot. Thanks, Ayah. That's why, If I were born a boy since ever, I have to save money even it's just a little penny somehow, but I know I just have to, just in case, when I get married, at least I have some money saved from before, and that's when I would like, "Alhamdulillah nasib baik ada simpan duit dari dulu lagi." See what's on my mind ? Think ahead people.
Because, when I'm saving my money from now on, aku tahu, banyak benda kena pakai duit kan. Aku nak simpan duit, nak beli kereta sendiri wuu, viva pun okay what, aku suka kereta kecik yang comel, sebab yes aku suka lah. Perlu ke ada sebab ? Maybe my appearance shows me that, I'm just like one of those kids, but my personality does not.
See things with future ahead, and you will know what's your responsibility, ciao.
