Thank you for Fatini Alia's recent entry. People say don't be longing to someone for too long and just don't too hope easily for them. Just be cool haha ! From her latest post about the pilot part, this remind of me of being a graphic designer when I was 14 years old. I was kinda like in designing, yeah whatever, sorta designing. Then when I stepped into form 3, my ambition began to change from graphic designer to architect. I was thinking about taking engineering drawing. ohhh kau tau dulu aku nak sangat masuk One Academy which is good for those who are interesting in multimedia. hewhew :p but well that was my past.
So here I was schooling at technical school oh yeah I used to think all the technical school was sucks ever haha. But I have to attend the school because my previous didn't have engineering drawing. At first, I chose mechanical for my stream but I changed it to civil which haha was fun enough oh well I have to agree that this is so fun. yeah fun. I began to wonder, how about being an civil engineer ? I was in between engineering and architecture. So hard to choose. My dad kept talking about sending me to Japan doing the engineering Japan. Oh man by next year, I'm gone to there. Let's meet up Yamapi~
BUT BUT BUT oh right. How do people get rid of this feeling ? I will be silent then.