20111129

How Was I Feel ?

Hey there. it's been a while since my last entry posted up here. I had just finished chemistry paper which caught me a heart attack suddenly but alhamdullilah I got it right on my own way. I'm doing it even more better than I did to my trial. yeah I'm not expecting more than grade C. it would be fine. I accept it as it is. I don't want to put any higher aim cause I afraid the same thing would happen again. I was reckless for physics paper. I was lack of confidence by the time. I took about thirty minutes on choosing question essays for section B and C. I was unfocused. I admitted it. then I answered for all essays. like seriously, do I did it all by myself ? yes, I did. because I wasn't quite good when it comes to essays. but for this time, I managed to answer it all. same as chemistry, I'm not putting any higher aim for this tough subject even though the question may be seem easy for me. the truth is, it wasn't. so for additional mathematics, paper one was very hard like hell. I was like could there be any harder than this ? or even more hard huh ? feels like crying but I ain't. paper two was a little bit better more than paper one. it was like a miracle that I could answer it well if compared to trial. 

pendidikan Islam was kinda fine for me. it wasn't really hard for me yet wasn't really easy for me. mathematics was really real war for me. paper one was really killing me to death. I was feeling the same feeling last two years. I was doing stupid mistakes like I did to my pmr -.-' yeah. I regretted it. and paper two even more too. okay okay. forget it. and here the sejarah, it was between easy and hard then it's medium. english paper one was quite easy but it seem hard for me. I chose question no. two. 'should school students have part-time job ?' it was really fun when you've got a lot of ideas at that time eventually you could write fluently non-stop. but I afraid if I was overconfidence, the same result will happen. and lastly, bahasa melayu was just fine for me. as long as I've got ideas in my brain, insya-Allah I can do it.

now, another two papers are waiting for me to be answered which are engineering drawing and civil engineering studies. both subjects may seem easy for me but I can't relax because I know I'll make dumb mistakes so I better revise it again. wish me luck eh ? I have to leave now, got things to be done. bye.